The morning of my session I found out that I would present in the amphitheatre. I was nervous at first. Like I said in my last post I don’t have a front to my classroom. Anyhow I quickly got into the presentation and shared many titles. Further down will be that list. It was cool Katie Wood Ray and I both shared City Dog, Country Frog by Mo Willems and Jon J Muth.
- They are looking at the same book and are taking turn reading and discussing what they just read.
- Reading different books, but stop often to share what they have just read.
- Constantly borrowing each other’s book to reread a favorite part, and discussing the book.
What are your thoughts?
Here are the books I shared:
- Bear in Underwear by Todd H. Doodle
- city dog, country frog by Mo Willems pictures by Jon J Muth
- It’s a Book by Lane Smith
- A Couple of Boys have the Best Week Ever by Marla Fazee
- Let’s do Nothing by Tony Fucile
- A Pig Parade Is a Terrible Idea by Michael Ian Black illustrated by Kevin Hawkes
- Shark vs. Train by Chris Barton & Tom Lichtenheld
- My Life as a Book by Janet Tashjian cartoons by Jake Tashjian
- because of mr. terupt by Rob Buyea
- Cosmic by Frank Cottrell Boyce
- Wildfire Run by Dee Garretson
- NERD 2 M is for Mama’s Boy by Michael Buckley
- Boom! by Mark Haddon
- Crunch by Leslie Connor
- Milo Sticky Notes and Brain Freeze by Alan Silberberg
- The Strange Case of Origami Yoda by Tom Angleberger
- The Kneebone Boy by Ellen Potter
Lunch Lady by Jarrett J. Krosoczka
Hardy Boys by Scott Lobdell
Frankenstein The Graphic Novel by Mary Shelly
City I Love by Lee Bennett Hopkins
Guyku a year of Haiku for Boys by Bob Raczka & Peter H. Reynolds
Horrid Henry’s Joke Book by Francesca Simon
Guys Read Funny Business edited by Jon Scieszka
We Are in a Book! By Mo Willems