Friday, December 12, 2008

39 Clues: One False Note


I finally finished 39 Clues: One False Note by Gordon Korman. It took me awhile because I was so tired every night. Thankfully it happened before the weekend because Ethan was about ready to just take it out of my bag. There is already a queue of boys waiting for their turn.

I have to admit they are a fun read. I really like how geography and history are embedded in the story. When do you think they will figure out they are learning while having fun finding clues? The only problem with finishing 39 Clues: One False Note now is that the next one is due out until March!

2 comments:

Katie Dicesare said...

It was nice to read your take on this book. I just bought this for my son and he has yet to dive into it. I enjoyed reading your posts. I'll be back to visit! Thanks!

Franki said...

I haven't read this one but all of the kids who have say it is better than the first. I'll have to read it. It is getting to be a popular series.